Small Group Questions // Week of April 22, 2018
1. What are you thankful for this week? What are you anxious about this week? How has God revealed himself to you this week? How can the group pray for you?
2. Read 1 Peter 1:13-25 again. Consider verse 13. What does it mean to prepare your minds for action? How does this relate to preparing for a marathon, a significant meeting at work, or preparing to go into battle?
3. Consider verse 14. Think of an area of your conduct where you often fail to obey God. What does your conduct reveal about your true hope/thinking/belief, and what you have made your real god?
4. Consider 1 Peter 1:3-5. Which other object of my worship gives me an inheritance such as one
5. What is God asking you to obey after studying this passage?